Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to close the CTET 2022 registration process online today, November 24. Interested applicants are requested to fill and submit the CTET application form 2022 on the official website – ctet.nic.in. Before filling the application form of CTET 2022, applicants have to check the eligibility criteria carefully.
Candidates have to choose the preference for exam centres while filling the CTET application form 2022. CTET 2022 exam centres are the cities where the exam will be conducted. Candidates can pay the CTET application fee 2022 till November 25 by using an online gateway payment facility including debit card or credit card or net banking.
CTET 2022 application dates
|Closing date of CTET application form 2022
|November 24, 2022
|Last date for application fee payment
|November 25, 2022
|CTET admit card 2022 release date
|To be notified
|CTET exam date 2022
|Between December 2022 to January 2023 (Tentative)
How to fill CTET 2022 application form
In order to fill and submit the application form of CTET 2022, candidates can go through the detailed steps below.
- Visit the CTET official website – ctet.nic.in.
- Complete the initial CTET 2022 registration process by provisioning the required details.
- Then login and fill all other details on the CTET application form 2022.
- Upload the necessary documents as per the required format.
- Do the payment of the CTET 2022 application fee in online mode only.
- Finally, preview and submit the CTET exam application form 2022.
Candidates who completed the registration process are advised to take one or two printouts of the filled application form for future reference. Candidates who submitted the application form will be able to download the CTET 2022 admit card 15 days prior to the exam date.