NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University will close the window to fill the examination form with a late fee for the December term-end examination today, November 25. Candidates can visit the official website of IGNOU – ignou.ac.in and fill out the December term-end examination form.
To fill the IGNOU exam form 2022 – Click here
Candidates will have to pay Rs 200 per course(Theory courses and practical/lab courses) along with a late fee of Rs 1,100. The examination form window for the December term-end examination without a late fee was closed on November 15.
“The students whose June 2022 term-end examination result is not declared yet may fill up the said course(s) without paying the examination fee and late fee by 25th November 2022,” reads the notification on the official website.
Steps to fill the IGNOU December TEE exam form 2022
- Go to the official IGNOU website – ignou.ac.in.
- On the home page, click on the “Online submission of examination form for December 2022 TEE”.
- Read all the instructions and click on the ‘Proceed to fill the online application form’.
- Enter your programme code, enrollment number, and select your exam centre region.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Pay the IGNOU December 2022 exam form fee in online mode.
- Candidates will receive the confirmation on their registered email ID.
IGNOU started the application process for the bachelor of education (BEd), doctor of philosophy (PhD) and bachelor of science nursing (BSc) entrance application on November 21, 2022. Candidates can apply for these courses by visiting the official website.