University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun has released the UPESEAT 2023 application form. Candidates are advised to register themselves on the official website – upes.ac.in. The UPESEAT 2023 exam date is yet to be announced.
Before completing the application form, interested candidates should review the eligibility requirements. The UPESEAT 2023 application process will begin with registration, followed by form completion, document uploading, and payment of the application fee. Candidates must apply for the UPESEAT 2023 online. Students should check the following steps required to fill out the UPESEAT 2023 application form.
How to fill out the UPESEAT 2023 application form?
- To begin with, applicants must enter personal information such as their name, date of birth, gender, nationality, email ID, contact number, city, state, and the course for which they wish to apply.
- Aspirants should enter the OTP; if the OTP verification is successful, candidates will receive their username and password via email to the registered email address.
- Students must log in with their login credentials and upload scanned images of their passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Once the application has been uploaded, candidates can pay the application fee only online.
- Following a successful payment, the application form will be automatically submitted, and a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
Required Documents for UPESEAT 2023 Registration
Certain documents must be kept on hand when filling the UPESEAT 2023 application form such as:
- Class 10th and 12th grade marksheets.
- Other forms of identification, such as Aadhaar cards and voter ID cards, are acceptable.
- Scanned images of the candidate’s passport photo and signature
- Fee payment requires Internet banking/credit card/debit card information.