The most important advice to all NEET aspirants is:- ‘Don’t let yourself down and Don’t stop in the middle.
- Identify those topics where you are lacking & strengthen the stronger ones.
- Don’t ever neglect your doubts.
- Revise all your notes on daily basis & Practice questions for boosting the confidence.
- Don’t get demotivated, jus by looking all your Mocks & PYQs marks.
- Try not to get distracted by any negative people words & unusual distraction.
- Don’t give all your time to Biology. Must give same focus to Physics & Chemistry.
- No book good like NCERT. Must go thorough it multiple times. Highlight important lines & topics. Prepare notes for daily revision.
- Revise the topics at the same day taught by your teacher & Practice back exercises given in NCERT.
- Make sure all the Physics formulas should be on your fingertips & try to derive them.
- Practice MCQs from quality reference books, which are fully NCERT- Oriented.
- Stop yourself getting distracted.
Stay Focused & Motivated.
Leave an answer