1)The first and the foremost, you need to fill an online application for Delhi University mentioning all the courses that you wish to seek admission in. There is no offline procedure for admission. You will also be required to fill your class 12 board marks subject wise.
2)Next, wait for the cutoff lists.
3)For the Bsc courses, the cutoffs are to be calculate as
- For Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, etc your cutoffs are calculated as per your percentage in PC & M/B whichever is applicable.
- For Mathematical Sciences, Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics, cutoffs are calculated as the aggregate of marks in mathematics, one language subject and two best elective subjects.
- For Bsc pass courses, again your aggregate of your marks in PCM will determine cutoffs.
- There are yet another courses, which follow different procedures. To know about them, you can visit the official website of DU
4)DU releases it’s cutoff list. It will be available on the DU’s website and on the associated colleges’ websites. Also in some of leading newspapers. Look up for your course. Check, in which college’s cutoff you fall. If you wish to take admission, make your move.
5) Login to the admission portal and select the college/programme where you wish to take admission and meet the desired cutoff.
6)Take the printout of your registration/admission for. Rush up to the college. Get your documents verified. And make sure that the course in which you are seeking admission is mentioned in your application. Fill in the required forms and attach necessary documents.
7)The college will then approve your admission on the UG admission portal. Your certificates will however remain with college during the admission process.
8)You will then be required to log-in to the UG admission portal to make the online admission fee payment through the available online payment options.
9)If by chance, you could not make it to the college of your choice in first list. You can wait for the subsequent lists. DU will release five cutoff lists. And follow from the step 4.