The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore will close the Common Admission Test (CAT) answer key 2022 download and objection window today at 5 PM. IIM Bangalore released the answer key and response sheet for CAT 2022 on December 1 at 11 am. Candidates wanting to file objections against the official IIM CAT 2022 answer key have to do so today before 5 PM. The objection fee for the CAT answer key 2022 is Rs 1,200 per question.
The CAT answer key is available in the form of a pdf containing all the correct answers to the questions asked in the CAT entrance exam 2022. The final CAT 2022 answer key will be released in the first week of January 2023 along with the CAT result.
CAT 2022 answer key objections date
|CAT 2022 answer key and response sheet release date||December 1, 2022, at 11:00 AM|
|Last date to download and raise objections||December 4, 2022, at 5:00 PM|
|Final CAT 2022 answer key release date||First week of January 2023|
CAT 2022 Answer key: Important points to remember on raising objections
- Objections submitted once cannot be edited.
- If the objection against the CAT answer key 2022 is invalid, the objection fee will not be refunded.
- A candidate can raise as many objections as he wants. There is no limit to raising objections.
- No objection to the answer key of the CAT exam 2022 will be received after December 4 at 5:00 p.m.
- CAT 2022 results will be announced after the entire process.
How to raise objections on CAT answer key 2022 online
- To challenge the CAT 2022 answer key, candidates need to visit the official website iimcat.ac.in and log in using their CAT 2022 credentials (login ID and password).
- Then find and click the tab “Objection Form” beside “Candidate Response Sheet”.
- It will redirect to the CAT answer key objection window.
- The page will show two options:
- Click on the plus icon (+) to proceed with submitting the Objection.
- Click on the refresh icon to view the number of objections submitted.
- Click the ‘+’ tab where candidates will be redirected to the instructions page.
- Assessment Shift
- Section Name
- Question ID
- Nature of Objection
- After entering the above details, upload the supporting document in the prescribed format (jpg/ jpeg/ PDF)
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit Payment’ tab and pay the objection fee of Rs 1200 per question against which objections are being raised.
The CAT result 2022 will be announced by the first week of January 2023. Those who pass the exam will be eligible to join management courses in various IIMs and other B-schools such as FMS Delhi, SPJIMR Mumbai, MDI Gurgaon, IITs, JBIMS Mumbai, TAPMI Manipal, and IMI.
Leave a comment