The AISSEE 2023 Application process ends today at aissee.nta.ac.in. AISSEE 2023 Application Correction Window to open on Dec 7, 2022. Check Other AISSEE 2023 details here.
The last day to submit the AISSEE 2023 Registration Cum Application Form ends at 05:00 PM today, December 5, 2022. Students who are interested in joining the Sainik Schools can apply online at aissee.nta.ac.in. before the deadline. Once the AISSEE registration process ends, candidates will also be able to correct their online application. The AISSEE (All India Sainik School Entrance Examination) 2023 Application Correction Window will stay open from December 7 to December 11, 2022.
NTA AISSEE 2023
The NTA (National Testing Agency) is conducting the AISSEE 2023 for admissions into Class 6 and Class 9 in 51 Sainik Schools across the country. The NTA AISSEE is scheduled to be conducted on January 8, 2023. For admission into Sainik School Class 6, eligible girls and boys can apply for admission. However, admissions into 9 are open for boys who fulfill the eligibility criteria. For more information and detailed eligibility criteria, students can check the official website – aissee.nta.ac.in.
AISSEE 2023 Registration
The AISSEE 2023 Registration Cum Application Form is to be submitted online on the official NTA AISSEE website – aissee.nta.ac.in. The AISSEE Application Fee is Rs.650 for General, OBC, and EWS category students and Rs.500 for students hailing from the SC (Scheduled Castes) and ST (Scheduled Tribes). The detailed guide to registering online for AISSEE 2023 is given below:
AISSEE 2023: How To Register Online?
- Visit the official NTA AISSEE website – aissee.nta.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on “AISSEE 2023 Application Form”
- On the new page that opens, click on “New Registration”
- On the next page, read the application instructions carefully, click on the ‘acknowledgement’ checkbox and then click on ‘click here to proceed’
- Fill in the registration form with your basic details like Name, Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, Address, etc., select a password and security question, enter the security code at the bottom of the page and then click on ‘submit’
- After submission of the registration form, an application number will be generated
- Login again using your AISSEE Application Number and Selected Password
- Complete the application form and upload relevant documents like photo, signature, educational documents, relevant certificates, etc..
- Click on the ‘submit’ button
- Pay the AISSEE Application Fee online
- Download the confirmation page for future reference