Life at RV? Really ? Listen.
1) College starts at 8:30 for fourth years and the for the rest at SHARP 9.
2) You are nothing without your Identity card. Either ‘Proudly’ wear it else don’t go to college.
3) You should learn to deal with the arrogant security guards. They have more power than any other officer at RV.
4) Say No to T-Shirts.
5) Tests are conducted every month. By the time you get your report card you would have got the time table of the next.
6) Attendance above 85 is compulsory else be ready to submit medical certificates.
7) The project report is more important than the project.
8) Half your pocket money will be spent on photocopy of notes, getting reports printed etc.,.
9) Get used to standing in queues for examination fee, college fee payment..and the super lengthy procedure of getting 100’s of challans signed. If you have a vehicle you will have to go through the painful procedure every month.
10) You will have exams on Sundays too.
The list is never ending…
10) Every rule in RV will irritate you. At times you might even regret choosing RV. But trust me, you will get used to all this.
Life at RV is fun too..
1) There are many cultural clubs like CAT, DEBSOC, QUIZ CORP etc.,.You are given an opportunity to be a part of any club of your choice.
2) We have an annual fest-8th MILE. The fest month is just awesome. We have DJ nights and other shows during the event.
3) You will meet extraordinary people here. Your classroom will have the biggest nerds. Initiating mass bunks will be a pain in the ass.
4) You will get to learn a lot. Probably not in the classroom, but if you are a part of technical teams.