Apart from the ones already mentioned, here are a few I can think of.
- Getting inside the elevator at SJT and TT successfully. It’s just sad when you are the last one to enter and it shows ‘Overloaded’ and you have to move out to climb 5- 7 floors because your teacher will throw you out of the class if you’re late.
Also, if you’re a resident of F Block in Ladies’ Hostel, using the lift is a pleasure. 😛 (Why, why so much intake? :|)
- Not having to wait in a queue for food in mess. Sometimes, it feels like we have to fight our way into the crowd to get a glass of juice. Also, this one is inter-related to the above point. Quick food, quick lift, quick class.
- DJ night on special occasions like Women’s Day, Teacher’s Day, Diwali etc.
- A photo of you in some event being uploaded on a Facebook page.
- The 24 x 3 GraVITas ’14. No in-time.
- The construction of tunnel opposite to TT. It must have made guys happy.
- ‘Labs’ getting cancelled due to placements. 3 hours! 😀
- Getting the first slot for FFCS registration. (Evening Slot zindabad! :D)
- Getting placed in the first month. Landing a good intern in the pre-final ye