Not one year only 10 months reaming for NEET-2018 so instead wasting time on social media start your preparation at full pace.
Give your 100 percent towards study.
Show your potential to the world.
Here some advices for NEET aspirants –
- don’t skip your coaching classes if you are dropper then you can skip some classes of biology because in biology most questions are directly asked from NCERT.
- Set your target high – as you know results of NEET 2017 are out and you can see the large jump in the CUT-OFF and RANK V/S MARKS than previous year’s so set a target of 600+.
- Question practice is the key of success in Medical entrances.solve atleast 100 questions per day respectively from physics and chemistry.
- Read NCERT on daily basis and after completion of chapters in class read and understand NCERT thoroughly.
- Clear your doubt with faculty members withour any hesitation,never accumulate your doubts.
- never skip your regular tests.
- Never loose hope over your test marks or coaching ranks in periodic test. Try to perform better in each test.