1) There is upto 55% scholarship through LPUNEST Exam. or Percentage in previous two qualifications.
2) Upto 100% scholarship may also be achieved through Sports / Cultural Scholarship.
3) Defence Scholarship provided to wards of Defence personnel.
4) Scholarship can also be achieved based on performance in National level Test.
5) Upto 100% Scholarship on performance in Social Service / Bravery (NSS/NCC)
6) Scholarship on performance in Research & Development (R&D)
7) Board Topper, Orphan Scholarships are also available in LPU.
8) Scholarship also be extended to person with certain disability.
9) Need Based Scholarship – Financial Aid (Single Mother, Single Girl Child, EWS Category, PMS scholarship, Minority, Transgender, Non-Traditional Students etc.)
Leave an answer