- Know the importance and scope of the discipline.
- Inculcate interest in and love of nature with its myriad living forms.
- Impart knowledge of Science as the basic objective of Education.
- Create a scientific attitude to make students open-minded, critical and curious.
- Develop the ability to work hard and make students fit for society.
- Expose students to the diversity amongst life forms.
- Develop skill in practical work, experiments, equipments and laboratory use along with collection and interpretation of biological materials and data.
- Make them aware of natural resources and environment and the importance of conserving it.
- Develop the ability for the application of acquired knowledge in various fields of life so as to make our country self-sufficient.
The specific objectives of the B Sc Botany program at LPU are as follows:
Leave an answer