Yes, it is damn easy for you or anyone to crack the COMEDK UGET under your given time period. As it requires knowledge of all the concepts of class 11th and 12th according to NCERT level but if you have ever studied for JEE Mains exam, then it will be a lot more easier for you to get into TOP 1.5K.
I would suggest you some books for this exam:—
- H.C.Verma for Physics (Best)
- Physics for Karnataka CET and COMEDK by S.Dasharathi
- Physics for Karnataka CET and COMEDK by BASE
- Aptitude Problems in Physics by S.S Krotov
- Chemistry for Karnataka CET and COMEDK by Dr. Somar Maruti H.
- IIT Chemistry by O.P Aggarwal (Best)
- NCERT Book for Class 11th and 12th
- Chemistry for Karnataka CET and COMEDK by BASE
- JD Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry
- Mathematics for Karnataka CET and COMEDK by BASE
- NCERT Textbooks Class 11th and 12th
- Maths XI and XII by R.D Sharma (Best)
- Algebra Made Easy by K.P Basu
COMEDK Chapterwise Solutions (Best)
In general, you have to have command on all the topics of class 11th and 12th.
Best of Luck!!