I’m currently in 3rd year ECE, Chitkara University, Punjab. I’d keep the answer sorted for you:
- Faculty – they are helpful, really very helpful. They’d try their best to help you with not only academics but other problems in college too.
- Speed – Major subjects of core of the stream will be covered by the end of third year itself. So assume you’re done with the studies part a year before you degree actually ends.
- Refined syllabus – things have been narrowed down to what’s important. It’s a set of thighs you do and you can easily fair through semesters well.
- Specialisations – at the end of 5th semester, you get to choose between two specialisations, analog layout design , and Iot and embedded.
- Academic pressure – with speed comes a lot academic pressure. Specifically 2nd and 3rd year when there is so much to do with such less time.
- Placements – I won’t say there are no placements but to get in core, is a dicey situation. Just marks and just intellect won’t do but a good combination of both is required. NXP semiconductors and ST Microelectronics are major core companies