B.Tech from LPU cannot actually be compared to any other institution in the country.
Following points make it entirely a different experience altogether:
- Large number of specialisations within the streams. For example only CSE has about 8 specialisations within ite ambit.
- Large number of industry trainings like SAP, MOOCs and many more.
- Huge diversity of students and faculty. The sheer number of people from different states and countries with highly competitive environment helps the students in getting used to work in cross cultural environment and team work, which is desired skill set in many companies.
- Large mumber of hackathons, competitions and events keep on happening throughout the year, which gives the hands on exposure to students.
- Centre for professional enhancement: A tailor made department for carving out professionals from young minds has special modules. The placement training which happens in regular universities in placement semester starts in LPU right from the day one. The prolonged exposure to professional enhancement modules not only help students crack most difficult of recruitment tests and interviews but also helps them be good professionals in their careers.
Leave an answer