Hello! The eligibility to ge admission in Chitkara Uni. under MBA program is :
- The candidate should have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream from a recognised university.
- The candidate appearing in the final year examination can apply but must have secured minimum 50% (aggregate) marks till the previous year’s examination. However, the candidate must submit his/her graduation completion certificates by September 30, 2021, failing which he/she shall be de-registered.
- Candidate having compartment in any subject will not be considered.
- Having work experience is not a requirement for admission to the program.
- Selection Process : Admission to the MBA program at Chitkara Business School is based on merit ranking in CAT / MAT / NMAT / XAT / CMAT Score, followed by group discussions and personal interview. Applicants who have not taken any of the above mentioned entrance exams shall have to take Chitkara University Test with group discussions and personal interview. Decision of the selection committee will be final.