Yes, you can get admission in LPU without qualifying in an exam for various programmes offered by LPU such as BCA, BSc(HM), BA, BBA, etc.
Being alumni of LPU, I would highly recommend LPU for higher studies.
LPU offers more than 200+ programmes every year in different fields including economics, law, performing arts, management, engineering, fashion design, journalism, zoology, etc. Students can gain a diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees.
Good Placement: Every year more than 500+ companies including national and multinational companies visit LPU for placement. A few of them are Microsoft, Amazon, Adobe, etc. in which they are placed. The maximum package availed for the Engineering programme is 42 LPA till now.
Scholarships: LPU provides very good scholarships to bright students with good academic records, sports, or extracurricular activities achievement. LPU also helps students in the Education loan facility.
Faculty: All faculty members are well qualified from IITs, NITs, IIMs, and top-ranked universities all over the world.
Infrastructure: All the facilities are available on the campus itself, a student does not need to go outside for anything. On the campus, Central Library, Hospital facility is available 24*7 for staff and students, Shopping mall, Indoor Sports Stadium with 3 Olympic size Swimming Pools, Public/Private Sector Banks, ATM, etc.
1. Ranked 1st for Focus on Affordable and clean energy in India
2. Ranked 2nd for Decent Work and Economic Growth in India
3. LPU has been ranked among the top institutions in India for many of its disciplines by NIRF ranking 2021. LPU is 12th in Architecture, 24th in Law and 23rd in Pharmacy, 37th in Business Management, 66th in Engineering, and 62nd in Universities across India.
4. LPU ranks amongst the Top 200 universities of the world as per the prestigious ‘Times Higher Education Impact Rankings’ 2021, which assess universities against the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
5. It is among the top 20 Indian organizations that have filed the highest number of patents in India in the last 10 years including IIT Madras.
I hope this helps
Leave an answer