NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct India’s single-largest medical exam for undergraduate courses, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET UG in a few months. NTA is expected to announce the NEET 2023 exam date soon at neet.nta,nic.in.
NTA NEET 2023 will be held in 13 languages in 543 cities in India and 14 cities outside India. Numerous media sources claim that the UG medical exam will tentatively be held in July 2023, however, no official statement has been announced by the authorities yet. Read the full story to know the latest news on NEET 2023 related to exam pattern, marking scheme and more.
NEET 2023 latest news: Exam pattern
A total of 200 questions will be asked in the NEET 2023 question paper out of which candidates will have to answer 180. Each subject will be divided into two sections namely sections A and B. Section A will contain 35 questions whereas section B will include 15 questions. Out of these 15 questions, candidates will have to answer any 10.
NEET 2023: Marking scheme
As per the NTA NEET 2023 marking scheme, four marks will be awarded for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. No mark will be awarded for unattempted questions.
NEET UG 2023 exam: Previous year’s question papers
- Login using your Google account or create an account by providing your name, email address, phone number, course, and city.
- Already registered candidates sign in to download the NEET sample papers.
- The screen will display the NEET previous year’s question paper PDFs.
- From the download options, select the year to download a NEET sample paper
- A NEET sample paper with solutions will be downloaded which can be used to prepare well for the examination
Registration for NEET UG 2023 will be conducted on the official website neet.nta,nic.in. NTA will also release the NEET 2023 information bulletin mentioning the crucial dates and details of every event related to the exam. Through NEET 2023, admission will be granted to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH and BSc nursing courses across various medical and dental colleges in the country.