CAT 2022 is scheduled to be held tomorrow in computer-based mode (CBT). The entrance exam for admission to business schools will be administered in three sessions by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore. Candidates should arrive no later than 8:15 am for the morning session of the exam, which is scheduled to run from 8:30 am to 10:30 am.
Candidates who plan to take the exam during the second session, which is from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm, should arrive no later than 12:15 pm. Candidates for the evening session, which is from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m., should arrive no later than 4:15 p.m.
It is encouraged for candidates to arrive early at the testing location so they can help with the hassle-free frisking process.
CAT 2022 RULES
Candidates must adhere to the guidelines on their admission card; failure to do so may result in the withdrawal of their application.
Candidates having metal implants, pacemakers, etc. in their bodies are required to bring a supporting medical certificate of the same to the exam centre, according to instructions from the Institute.
CAT 2022: THINGS NOT ALLOWED IN EXAM CENTRE
- Candidates are not permitted to bring clothing with large buttons or shoes with heavy soles.
- Inside the testing facility, candidates are not allowed to bring any personal items.
- Any gadgets, such as smartwatches, wristwatches, wristbands, cameras, jewellery, and other metallic goods, are also prohibited.
- Goggles, wallets, handbags, belts, hats, calculators, electronic devices, personal stationery, and pencils are forbidden items.
- CAT 2022 admission card, pen, and sketch pad (with all pages intact) are not permitted to be carried by applicants.