The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore will conduct the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2022 tomorrow, November 27 for admission to graduate management programmes in IIMs and participating institutes. CAT 2022 will be conducted in computer based mode in 151 test cities across India. IIM Bangalore has issued an advisory listing CAT exam dos and don’ts to help candidates avoid any mistakes on the exam day. CAT exam 2022 instructions include details on things and documents to carry to the centre, how to locate your CAT test centre and more.
The official test guide for CAT 2022 was released by IIM Bangalore on its official website, iimcat.ac.in. Candidates must carry the CAT exam admit card 2022 along with a valid photo ID proof to the test centre else they will not be allowed to appear for CAT 2022.
CAT 2022 – Dos and Don’ts for Exam Day
List of Dos
- Documents to carry for CAT exam to the test centre:
- CAT admit card
- Photo ID proof (original not photocopied or scanned)
- Passport size photograph
- ** Medical certificate would be required in the case of a candidate using (a) Pacemaker or (b) implants (metal) or (c) other device(s) for medical reason(s).
- Print all the pages of the CAT hall ticket on A4 size paper.
- Document verification: After completion of the frisking process, candidates would be asked to proceed for document verification
- Reach the CAT exam centre in advance.
Don’ts for CAT 2022 Exam
- Do not wear shoes with thick soles, jewellery made of metal, jackets, clothes with pockets.
- Do not apply henna (mehendi) on hands.
- Do not carry any items such as bags, purses, pencil box, beepers, wrist watch, calculators, mobile phones, electronic devices, scanners, cameras, wireless/ bluetooth devices in the CAT exam hall. Such candidates will be barred from writing the CAT 2022 exam.
- Do not try to appear for multiple CAT slots. This will lead to disqualification of candidature.
- In order to avoid any confusion, avoid any last-minute revision.
- Do not use the keyboard at any point during the CAT exam as it will lock your system resulting in time wastage.
- Candidates are advised not to look at others’ screens or use any unfair means of practice.
Leave a comment