UPES school of law is the first of its kind to provide for around 15 specialized programs to pick from. The list is as follows:
1. BA LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Energy Law/ Criminal Law/ Labor Law/ Constitution Law;
2. BBA LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Corporate Law/ International Trade and Investment Law / Banking, Finance and Insurance Law;
3. B. Com. LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Taxation Law/Media and Entertainment Law/ Legal Compliance and Secretarial Practices;
4. B. Sc. LL.B. (Hons.) with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights/Food, Health and Environment Law/ Medical and Forensic Law;
5. B. Tech. (Hons.) Computer Science and Engineering with LL.B in Cyber Law/IPR.
Apart from boasting of varied specialization, UPES is a 5 star rated institution for its Employability, Academic Development, Facilities, and Program Strength as announced by QS Stars™ rating system. UPES is offering 25% scholarship on tuition fee for all girl students who are taking admission in any undergraduate and postgraduate for the academic year of 2020. The university boasts of a robust and successful Career Services Department. Its partnerships with industries ensure that the students have adequate exposure and get rapidly absorbed into professional roles on completion of their studies. UPES believes in giving its students global exposure and an edge over other students. The university has partnered with University of Law, United Kingdom for student and faculty exchange programs. Since the outbreak of Covid-19, UPES has been successfully engaging the students and teachers through virtual mediums and has a robust IT support systems and IT policy. The university has not only made online learning possible, but has also ensured completion of scheduled examinations on time for the graduating batch so that they move ahead with their career opportunities