- LPU has been ranked by the Times Higher Education Impact Ranking 2022 as per which it has been listed in the 74 Universities Globally.
- The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked Lovely Professional University 99 overall in 2020, and 78 among universities. It also ranked 49 in the management ranking, 29 in the pharmacy ranking, and 87 in the engineering ranking.
- NIRF has ranked LPU as the top 100 Institution in India and Top 10 in Swacch Campus Rankings.
- LPU has been regarded as one of the Best Design colleges in India.
- LPU Design department offers its students with cutting-edge modernized labs and equipment to simulate the industry environment with practical exposure to the fashion industry, Interior and Furniture and Animation, and Multimedia.
- LPU also conducts fashion week through which the students get an opportunity to showcase their designer clothes in big cities. The annual graduating shows of LPU’s fashion school are organized at the campus, where top models and beauty queens from across the country and globe ramp-walked wearing LPU students’ ensembles.
- LPU organizes regular fashion events at LPU with varied themes like “The Reflection of Divinity”, “G Aya Nu”, “Mistaken Identity”, ‘’Best Out of Waste’’, “Na Sarang”, “Reframing Thoughts”, “I Am Not What Happens To Me, I Am What I Choose To Become.” “Yugen”, “Positive Negative”, “Reframing Thoughts”,
There are ample reasons to support my answer. And here some of them are listed below:
Leave an answer