1. Availability of international forecast WGSN for trend forecasting.
2. Latest machinery & soft wares to keep students at the cutting edge of technology.
3. In B. Design (Fashion) the students are provided with an opportunity to showcase their design collection through an Annual Graduating Fashion show.
4. The various programs of the dept. are supported by materials like books of various international publishers, state of the art labs and design studios.
5. The emphasis is on self-motivated learning by using creativity, exploring techniques & innovating new applications in fashion
Area or Fields studied: Basic sketching skills, Fashion drawing, Apparel manufacturing process, Fundamentals of Textile Science, Technical design development using Graphic tools like Adobe Photoshop, Corel draw, Adobe illustrator, Macro media Flash and CAD/CAM. Fashion accessories (Costume Jewellery, Bags, Hats, etc.), Garment construction Pattern making.